With more than 20 years of industry experience, the world’s leading semiconductor fabs, foundries, and OEMs trust Greene Tweed to provide reliable and effective solutions for their critical applications.
As the first in the nation to use cleanroom manufacturing, Greene Tweed has continually evolved to meet the rapidly changing needs of the semiconductor industry. Chemraz® seals are designed to withstand the latest plasmas used in cutting-edge deposition and etch wafer process operations. Our range of integrated solutions leverages bonding, encapsulation, and coating capabilities to provide extra protection for critical components. As the semiconductor industry continues to advance, Greene Tweed remains committed to enabling its next-generation technology.
Greene Tweed has been providing wafer fabrication seals and solutions to OEMs and fabs in the semiconductor industry for more than 20 years.
These sealing solutions have continually advanced to resist the harsh plasmas and chemicals found in wafer cleaning, patterning, deposition, and various other wafer fabrication processes. Greene Tweed integrated solutions boost productivity while reducing contamination and cost of operations.
How Sponsor Chat Works
- Group Chat on Sponsor Booths is disabled so you will see a Chat Closed message when you first come to the page.
- Representatives will show in RED
- You can initiate a Private Chat with any Representative
- If there is no Representative currently in the booth, please check back later.
- Private Chat messages will show up on the left hand side of the chat window.
- If you wish to talk to another Representative, click on the top chat group on the left to get back to the main room.